Thursday, August 17, 2006

A Must See For Sure.....


My man Spike is at it again. I've already been called a hypocrit for wanting to see this and not "World Trade Center". Yes, both Spike's Katrina documentary and the 9/11 film tell the story of two recent American tragedies, but I'd rather hear the story straight from the mouths of those who lived it, not Hollywood.

HBO will premiere Acts I and II Monday, August 21 at 9pm, followed by Acts III and IV on Tuesday, August 22 at 9pm. All four acts can be seen Tuesday, Aug. 29, the first anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, at 8p.m. to midnight.

2 comments:

Sherlon Christie said...

I'll have to wait till this comes out on DVD because I don't have HBO

seedofeve said...

Well,you can do what my friend did: order HBO and cancel when you're done with it. HA!
Call it what you will but she was watching the documentary on Monday.