Monday, February 13, 2006

my 4 things

Folks are tagging all crazy so I guess I'll go along with it:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Intern at Koch Records ( one of the best and most profitable summers in my life)
2. Assistant Director for Westchester Broadway Theatre
3. Project Assistant for City Wide Dialogues on Boston's Ethnic and Racial Diversity
4. Retail - Armani Exchange, the GAP, United Colors and Grand Opening!

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Brown Sugar
2. Steel Magnolias
3. Bronx Tale
4. City of God

Four Places I have lived:
1. Boston, MA ( Hyde Park and Jamaica Plain)
2. White Plains,NY
3. Irvington, NY
4. Brooklyn, NY (whenever my mother was pregnant my dad would haul us to my Aunt Rita's house)

Four Shows I love:
1. Quantum Leap
2. Different World
3. Living Single
4. NY Undercover

Four highly-touted TV shows I detest ( I don't necessarily detest any show but there are some I don't watch):
1. Seinfeld
2. Friends
3. most of the shows on BET ( I prefer TV One)
4.

Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:
1. Jubilee -- Margaret Walker
2. Song of Solomon-- Toni Morrison
3. What Looks Like Crazy -- Pearl Cleage
4. A Gathering of Old Men -- Ernest J. Gaines

Four places I have vacationed:
1. Spain
2. Virginia
3. California
4. Florida

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. BREAKFAST! -- I LOVE breakfast! eggs, home fries, grits, beef or vegeterain sausage links or patties, pancakes with strawberries or blueberries and a TALL cold glass of orange juice
2. Jerk chicken, rice and peas, sweet plantains and cabbage
3. Shrimp Pad Thai
4. My mom's spicy conch and brown rice. Actually my mom's anything is my favorite.

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo
2. Other people's blogs
3. Google
4. Dictionary.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home with the family
2. NY period
3. Ghana
4. Visiting my girl in Costa Rica

3 comments:

seedofeve said...

b i'm not hating on Seinfeld. I just don't watch it hence the list is of shows I just don't watch. We can head to Ghana as long as you're paying.

POPS said...

KOCH?! you'vegot to be kidding me! Wow.

seedofeve said...

e no jokes from the peanut gallery. I loved working at Koch. As far as my experience with some of their "artist"...well no comment.