Thursday, July 28, 2005

deep sigh

In my ear: Let's Wait Awhile, Janet -- Stingy, Ginuwine -- Who Can I Run To, Xscape -- All Night Long, SWV -- Forever, Jaheim -- If Only You Knew, Patti LaBelle -- I'm A Mess, Anthony Hamilton -- Stars, Kindred the Family Soul

Feeling some kind of way today; kind of like I'm running on empty. Sleep isn't the problem. I guess I'm just emotionally and physically drained. I've spent most of this week being my own personal pep squad pushing myself to simply keep going. It seems that everyday I work harder and harder to merely maintain and stay afloat.

You know what would be nice? To finally sit or lay somewhere and have absolutely nothing to do. To have no worries and the luxury of allowing myself to get lost in my thoughts.

And you know what else? I would love to be treated every once in awhile. I constantly give, and give and give some more that it would be pure heaven to be taken out. Wow, how great it would be to spend a carefree evening in the presence of amazing company. What ever happened to dates? People don't go out on dates anymore?

I honestly don't mind hard work. I like being involved and having a few things on my plate. But it would still be wonderful to have someone who realizes how crazy my life can get and feels that it's their purpose to help relieve some of my load, instead of adding on to it. I don't neccessarily want a relationship --persay--perhaps more of a special friend.

No one wants to be caught up in this thing called life alone.

4 comments:

Sherlon Christie said...

I was about to put New Jersey on timeout for good...but suddenly things perked up. I went on my second date in a year on Saturday night and I have another date line up when I come back from vacation.

POPS said...

so what? I could get a date in NJ and live in MA! Step yo game up, nucca. Diversify yo bonds.

seedofeve said...

LMAO! Sherlon I'm mad you bragging on my blog. lololololol. Good luck on your date though, atleast somebody is going out. And Eric I have no words. lolol

POPS said...

well if you stop messing with default and diversify YO bonds, you just might get a date yuhself, shorty. you saw all that eye candy at the cookout. and you know the was eyeing the fatty...hahaha