Thursday, December 08, 2005

almost moments

I've finally come to terms with the fact that my attraction to you is never going away.
Never meaning that no matter how hard I try to convince myself that these feelings have disappeared ...when I'm being real with me... I know that I want you now more than I did that night I first saw you.

Years have passed and you still cause my breathe to get heavy and my body to tingle with the wish of being near you.

You know what frustrates me? Is that we've had so many moments of almosts--times when it seemed that something could/would develop but never did.

Maybe it's because you're just not that into me or no matter how strong the feelings are perhaps we're afraid. Afraid of what could/would happen if we actually stopped fronting, stepped out of comfort zones and chose to be real.

Though I'm happy with Mr. Man...... I question what I would do if you decided to take a chance.

Maybe this is simply an intense lust. Maybe we're incompatible and a relationship between us would be unstable. Maybe it's true that everything we want we aren't meant to have.

Perhaps all there is are those moments of almosts.

No comments: