Tuesday, April 18, 2006

no one, and nothing goes unchanged

This past weekend was AMAZING! Aside from being oh so shamed by a 5 year old who wrote me a note to "STOP TALKING!"(HAHAHA!), there was a TON of reflecting, eating, sharing and laughing.

It's surreal the various yet to be experienced journeys that lay ahead for my friends and me. There are some of us that are taking our romantic relationships to the next level by cohabitating or tying the knot. Others who are applying for jobs in places they never thought they'd want to live. This is all exhilarating and scary. The things we say, the time we spend together, our feelings, our doubts, who we are .........everything now just means more real. Who knows what our future holds but we're all stepping out on faith in ourselves, each other and somebody bigger that in the end we'll be more than fine.

I'm making a lot of decisions nowadays and there's one in particular that I'm hoping my feelings are right about.

Ms.Nina Simone has it right. Everything must change.

Oh if you love fashion and helping out a good cause please hit up this up in support of Rosie's Place.

No comments: