Wednesday, April 05, 2006

You'd think that I had a huge gaping bloody wound with my heart hanging out of it by the way men have been hovering around me like starving vultures. It's actually somewhat funny because a lot of these guys who have approached me recently do have this crazed hungry look on their face as if they're looking for a meal and I'm their favorite item on the menu. HAHAHA!

What kills me is that a few of them are guys that I have already told that I'm not interested. I mean damn! I know that my heart is hurting but I'm definitely not suffering from head wounds so my memory is fine. LOL! I can't front I have definitely been entertained. I guess I can't knock a few fellas for trying. It's been feeling good to smile.

I saw this yesterday and I'm starting not to be surprised anymore.

9 comments:

Sherlon Christie said...

Dude said "She looks like Tina Turner peeing on an electric fence"
cruel...but very funny.

Good to see the bounce back in your step.

Anonymous said...

Kat you just crack me up... I can see your little stank ass making a face as some brotha tries to desperately kick it to you...lol

seedofeve said...

spchrist: i have some feelings boiling about what that radio guy said. i'm probably going to get on him in another post.

the bounce is coming back slowly but surely.

iv:i'm not stank..persay....i'm just easily entertained. i definitely don't knock a brotha for trying but some people should simply know better. lololol

POPS said...

no one can enter if the doors are always closed

seedofeve said...

you are right the doors ARE closed but not locked.

POPS said...

peeped the new onyx. feeling it. great cover! write about that shT.

seedofeve said...

thank e! they are definitely holding it down.

Sherlon Christie said...

lol@doors ARE CLOSED? I guess this is an inside joke.

seedofeve said...

lol nah sp, it's not an inside joke as far as my knowledge. e, you trying to holler?